Apply For This Job
Birkey's Farm Store is a growing company encompassing 18 locations throughout Illinois and Indiana. Birkey's specializes in the sales and service of agriculture and construction equipment, committing ourselves to consistently satisfying our customer's needs and exceeding their expectations by providing quality services and building and maintaining genuine relationships. A flagship Case IH and Case CE dealership, Birkey's represents an extensive and diverse portfolio of brands. In business since 1954, Birkey's consistently ranks among the national leaders for the brands we sell.
The System Support Analyst is provides day-to-day consultation, training, instruction, trouble-shooting, problem-solving to end users for Window's desktop support and mobile device solutions. Essential duties of the System Support Analyst include:
- Manage/Monitor help desk support for end users.
- Provide end user support for mobile devices and Windows desktop support
- Manage the company's mobile device accounts.
- Assist in maintaining and managing various servers, network equipment, and infrastructure.
- Assist in support and maintenance of the Dealer Business System.
- Assist as needed in report writing.
- Assist in computer refreshes.
- Effectively create documentation to support end user needs.
- Preferred - Associate's degree in related field
- Experience in providing support and troubleshooting to end users
- Ability to set work priorities and work independently
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel at various levels in the organization
- Excellent skills in both troubleshooting and multi-tasking
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
Negotiable - depending upon experience. Excellent benefits - Medical, Dental, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, Health Reimbursement, 401(k), Vacation, Holiday, Sick and Personal time. EOE